Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Music

It seems to amaze me how music can effect your mood so much. I say this not randomly but because Ive been in such a funk lately. I never knew that changing my play-list in my car can change my mood and motivation so much. Ive been listening to a lot of Britt Nicole and Natasha Bedingfield the last few days and I cant lie... Im feeling pretty damn good. Have you ever noticed that? Have you ever tried that. Try listening to a string of depressing music and then go about your day. The next day listen to uplifting music and then go about your day. I promise you you'll see a significant difference. I honestly think that its the answers to my prayers. Obviously you have to put in effort as well but I think it will make a load of difference in my everyday life and in my quest of finding me. It will help me have a positive outlook on life. I'd like to say I'm a very positive person but i find myself being more and more negative as I get older. I suppose I should nip that in the butt so to speak as soon as possible. Nobody wants a "Negative Nancy" on their hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment